What role do you need?
In most company retirement plans, you are in the Plan Sponsor seat in the above below. For the company retirement plan to run smoothly, you need a competent vendor in each one of the other circles. At RPF, we can fill that role or work with one of our trusted parters, so that you can focus on your business.
There are many different fiduciary responsibilities associated with a company retirement plan. Depending on your needs, we can fill any one of the responsibilities outlined below.
- Selecting, monitoring, and negotiating fees with other service providers of the plan
- Working with the payroll department to ensure the proper compensation is being used and that all deposits are made timely
- Ensuring timely distribution of all participant notices such as SPD’s, SAR’s, QDIA notices, etc.
- Documenting who the plan Fiduciaries are and ensuring they understand their responsibilities
- Calculating the fees paid for the plan and ensuring they are reasonable
- Signing and submitting the 5500
- Being the named Fiduciary for 404(c) compliance